RE: [Videolib] Sybil is back (and back, and back, and back . . . )

Cartford, Peter, JCL (CartfordP@jocolibrary.org)
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:14:07 -0600

Sorry for the repeat--I thought my first go at this was a misfire and
tried again.

Peter Cartford
AV Librarian
Johnson County Library
Overland Park, KS
913-495-2496
cartfordp@jocolibrary.org

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Cartford,
Peter, JCL
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 2:51 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Sybil is back (and back, and back, and back . . . )

Just noticed this on the Midwest Tape web site:

Sybil, the long out of print, much-awarded TV movie starring Sally
Field, will soon be available on DVD. Web site description:

A landmark, classic drama depicting the extraordinary real life of a
young woman suffering from multiple personality disorder. Includes the
full 3-hour broadcast version, along with over an hour of new exclusive
special features.

Street date: 5/23/06

Also available from other major vendors.

I've been taking requests on this one for years, it'll be great to fill
them. Now, where's El Norte?

Peter Cartford
AV Librarian
Johnson County Library