more Re: [Videolib] Vendor for "Immigrant Memories"

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:38:28 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_A1ooNqacqwXAuQIBYnkpiA)

Oops, this might not be such a great source after all. I now realize that
our library's DVD doesn't have English subtitles; it's in French with
French intertitles. And it's a PAL, Region 2 DVD.
Marilyn

>Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:44:12 -0500
>To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
>From: Marilyn Huntley <mhuntley@hamilton.edu>
>Subject: Re: [Videolib] Vendor for "Immigrant Memories"
>
>Our library bought this a couple of months ago from amazon.fr. Now, I
>don't read the language myself, and my coworker's rusty French can't
>interpret everything on the page, but we think this looks sort of promising:
>http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002V600Q/qid%3D1140618437/171-6109677-8745020
>
>Good luck.
>Marilyn Huntley
>

>At 07:36 PM 2/21/2006, you wrote:
>>I am looking for a distributor of Memoires d'immigres = Immigrant
>>memories, the North African inheritance
>>
>>Distributor for a video purchase, that is. Having no luck finding
>>it. (Tho I see it listed in numerous other library catalogs and even
>>film festivals)
>>
>>Any and all leads welcome.
>>
>>Thanx.
>>

>>--
>>deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
>>Arizona State University at the West Campus
>>PO Box 37100
>>Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100
>>Phone: 602.543.8522
>>Email: deg.farrelly@asu.edu

>Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant:
> Film scheduling, rentals, licensing & previews
>A-V Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
>Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
>Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
>e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu