RE: [Videolib] Documentary films on poverty in America?

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:52:39 -0500

Hello, Michael,

Four titles from Bullfrog Films provide documentary resources on poverty
and rural or urban life in America:

CHAVEZ RAVINE: A Los Angeles Story (2005, Color/Stereo, CC, VHS or DVD,
24 min)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/chavez.html

HOMELAND: Four Portraits of Native Action (2005, Color/Stereo, 57 min
CC, VHS or DVD, 88 min)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/hland.html

RAZING APPALACHIA (2003, Color/Stereo, CC, VHS or DVD, 54 min)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/raz.html

this black soil: a story of resistance and rebirth (2004, Color, VHS or
DVD, 58 min)
[lower case used for title, per filmmaker]
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/this.html

For more information, contact me at 800-543-3764.

Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films
elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com
www.bullfrogfilms.com