Re: [Videolib] LearMedia?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:43:08 -0500

Well from what I can determine they dub off films most of which are not
Released in the US but are in the UK and then claim they are PD
That is some unique info. I have passed this on to several companies
whose films are being sold illegally and we really do have a nice
in house lawyer who will contacting them shortly.

FYI two of three Kino titles I checked for ARE legally released and would
not be dubbed, the third is not available. I am sure they had many more
of our films bootlegged but I did not feel like going through it that
closely ( that's what interns are for)

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International