Re: [Videolib] Vendor for "Immigrant Memories"

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:44:12 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_O3uMEZ7V1JFlJsnNM0JVRg)

Our library bought this a couple of months ago from amazon.fr. Now, I don't
read the language myself, and my coworker's rusty French can't interpret
everything on the page, but we think this looks sort of promising:
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002V600Q/qid%3D1140618437/171-6109677-8745020

Good luck.
Marilyn Huntley

At 07:36 PM 2/21/2006, you wrote:
>I am looking for a distributor of Memoires d'immigres = Immigrant
>memories, the North African inheritance
>
>Distributor for a video purchase, that is. Having no luck finding
>it. (Tho I see it listed in numerous other library catalogs and even film
>festivals)
>
>Any and all leads welcome.
>
>Thanx.
>

>--
>deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
>Arizona State University at the West Campus
>PO Box 37100
>Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100
>Phone: 602.543.8522
>Email: deg.farrelly@asu.edu

Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant:
Film scheduling, rentals, licensing & previews
A-V Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu