Re: [Videolib] Looking for Vendor for "Immigrant Memories" (metoo!)

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:29:35 +0100

Dear Bonnie, dear Deg,

probably not what you are searching for: We have bought it in France on
video. In the meantime MK2 has published it on DVD (DVD-PAL, in Arab and
French with some French subtitles, region code 2) - available via the
usual French mail order shops, for example
http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PRID=1581577
or directly from the publisher
http://boutique.mk2.com/boutique/fiche_video.aspx?id_pdt=456&mId=1235463

All entries in WorldCat are from these French editions.

with kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://buecherei.netbib.de/coma/FilmSearch/