RE: [Videolib] re: DVD-R - not a stable format - Much more stable,

Gerald A. Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:50:56 -0500 (EST)

Jonathan Miller wrote:

> 5) So, come on Jerry, name names. I'm not trying to embarrass
> anyone:
> If we are on your list, I would like to know. And, more importantly, I
> would
> like to know what to do better (Within reason!). (thus, please also be
> specific if you can about what to do (or even better: who needs to do
> what!)
> to meet your criteria).

Jonathan,

Your company is among the best. And I'm not at all embarassed to admit it
:) When one of my faculty request one of your titles I never hesitate to
purchase it because I know:

1. It will be a quality product that you will back up.
2. You have submitted it previously for one of my peers to review.
3. You've been in the business long enough to have gained a good reputation.
4. Your prices are fair.
5. Your web site is user friendly.
6. You have the products you advertise.
7. Your business practices reflect the integrity of your product and that
you are in it for the long haul.
8. The producers and directors of your product trust you will handle their
properties with respect.
9. My faculty are always pleased with the films you sell.

I guess I could name more, but I trust you get the picture.

Jerry