=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:=20[Videolib]=20For=20College/University=20Med?=

MileFilms@aol.com
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:40:33 EST

--part1_21d.86f661e.312b9f61_boundary

In a message dated 2/20/06 5:19:49 PM, mthreatt@indiana.edu writes:

> Someone mentioned earlier to=A0put a warning label on the outside cover th=
at=20
> says something like this disc may not play on all playback machines.=A0 Wh=
at=20
> are you doing to alert customers if a DVD-R doesn't play in a classroom?=
=A0 If=20
> given a choice, would you continue to purchase DVD-Rs knowing the risks=20
> involved?=A0 Do the pros to purchasing DVD-Rs outweigh the cons?
>=20

That was us. The few times it happened, we just sent new copies (immediately=
)=20
along with a DVD+R copy to make sure.

And of course, what we're doing is trying to make sure everything we have=20
will be coming out on real DVDs and encourage the librarians to support our=20
efforts. We have 23 scheduled for the next year.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
Website: http://www.milestonefilms.com

"Welcome to New Jersey.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Big Hair, Big Heart, Big Fun!"
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0- Amy Heller

--part1_21d.86f661e.312b9f61_boundary