RE: [Videolib] PBS -DVD-R?

Jonathan Miller (jmiller@frif.com)
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:22:00 -0500

jmiller@frif.com

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Threatt, Monique
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 9:46 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] PBS -DVD-R?

Meg,

Based on feedback I've received so far, this seems to be a growing
problem. You bring up some very good questions that I hope others will
join in and address.

Best,

Monique Threatt
Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture
Herman B Wells Library, W121
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405
T: (812) 855-9857