Re: [Videolib] LOS ANGELES PLAYS ITSELF

Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:40:17 -0800

--=====================_41558000==.ALT

We bought a copy directly from the filmmaker...(on vhs)

Gary Handman

At 12:57 PM 2/16/2006, you wrote:

>Folks,
>
>Does anyone know if LOS ANGELES PLAYS ITSELF has=20
>been released?? On OCLC there are 4 VHS=20
>holdings and 1 DVD holding, but according to=20
>Facets this video hasn=92t been released yet.
>
>Any light that can be shed will be greatly appreciated=85
>
>Chris McN
>
>Chris McNevins
>Non-Print Coordinator
>University of Connecticut
>Homer Babbidge Library
>369 Fairfield Rd. Unit 2005AM
>Storrs, CT 06269-2005
>PH: 860-486-3842
>FAX: 860-486-6493

UC Berkeley

*****

all of life presents itself as an=20
immense accumulation of spectacles."
--Guy Debord =20
--=====================_41558000==.ALT

We bought a copy directly from the filmmaker...(on vhs)

Gary Handman

At 12:57 PM 2/16/2006, you wrote:

Folks,

Does anyone know if LOS ANGELES PLAYS ITSELF has been released?= ? On OCLC there are 4 VHS holdings and 1 DVD holding, but according to Facets this video hasn=92t been released yet.

Any light that can be shed will be greatly appreciated=85

Chris McN

Chris McNevins
Non-Print Coordinator
University of Connecticut