Re: [Videolib] business/management

Diane Rhodes (diane.rhodes@films.com)
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:56:23 -0500

--B_3222845786_558445

> hi guys, Films for the Humanities has these on small biz=8B you can preview=
for
> one month for free:
>=20
> KEYS TO SUCCESS IN BUSINESS: =A9 2004. ... shows aspiring entrepreneurs ten
> principles for creating a solid, profitable company... in-depth intervie=
ws
> featuring young owner/managers of recent computer gaming and graphics
> start-ups ... provides specific advice on recognizing, enhancing, and
> fine-tuning company strengths, and on increasing harmony among partners..=
.
> includes viewable/printable teacher=B9s guide online at www.films.com
>=20
> SUCCESS STORY OF AN ENTREPRENEUR: =A9 2002. It all began in 1994 with Ear=
th
> Buddies, little heads that sprout grass hair. Four months, a deal with Km=
art,
> and $400,000 in profit later ...
>=20
>=20
--=20
Diane Rhodes, Production Editor
Films for the Humanities & Sciences
www.films.com, 800-257-5126, diane.rhodes@films.com

>=20
> =20
>=20
>=20
> In a message dated 2/14/06 4:56:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> tmontri@TOLEDOLIBRARY.ORG writes:
> =20
>> Can anyone recommend newer (2000 and on) titles on the following subj=
ects:
>> =20
>> Supervision of employees
>> Small businesses
>> Employee motivation
>> =20
>> If you have a favorite publisher of business titles, please let me kno=
w.
> =20
> Good morning, Tracy...
> May we direct you to the Nightingale-Conant website for a listing of ti=
tles
> that may interest you?
> =20
> All titles found here are distributed through Vide-O-Go and may be orde=
red
> using our online order for at www.videogo.com <http://www.videogo.com/> .=
..
> your library will receive your standard VidLib discount as previously se=
t up
> under your account #992101.
> =20
> Click here to view to N-C titles: http://www.nightingale.com/
> =20
> Wishing you continued success...
> =20
> Dean W. Stevens
> Vide-O-Go / That's Infotainment!
> Post Office Box 2994
> Princeton, NJ 08543-2994
> Phone: 609-716-1989 / Fax: 609-716-1988
> Email: videogo@aol.com
>=20
> Visit us on the web: www.videogo.com <http://www.videogo.com/>
> Visit our new eBay Overstock & Clearance Center!
> <http://stores.ebay.com/Multimedia-Online>
>=20

--B_3222845786_558445

Re: [Videolib] business/management

hi guys, Films for the Humanities has these on small biz— you c= an preview for one month for free:

KEYS TO SUCCESS IN BUSINESS: © 2004.
... shows aspiring entrepreneurs ten principles for creating a s= olid, profitable company...  in-depth interviews featuring young owner/= managers of recent computer gaming and graphics start-ups ... provides speci= fic advice on recognizing, enhancing, and fine-tuning company strengths, and= on increasing harmony among partners... includes viewable/printable teacher= ’s guide online at www.films.com

SUCCESS STORY OF AN ENTREPRENEUR: © 2002.  It all began i= n 1994 with Earth Buddies, little heads that sprout grass hair. Four months,= a deal with Kmart, and $400,000 in profit later ...

--
Diane Rhodes, Production Editor
Films for the Humanities & Sciences
www.films.com, 800-257-5126, diane.rhodes@films.com

Can anyone  recommend newer (2000 and on) titles on the following &nb= sp;subjects:

 Supervision of  employees
 Small  businesses
 Employee  motivation

 All titles found here are distributed through Vide-O-Go and may be &n= bsp;ordered using our online order for at www.videogo.com <http://www.videogo.com/> ... your library will &n= bsp;receive your standard VidLib discount as previously set up under your &n= bsp;account #992101.

 Click here to view to N-C titles:  http://www.nightingale.com/

Wishing  you continued success...

Dean W. Stevens
Vide-O-Go /  That's Infotainment!
Post Office Box 2994
Princeton, NJ  08543-2994
Phone: 609-716-1989  /  Fax:  609-716-1988
Email: videogo@aol.com

Visit us on the web: www.videogo.com <= http://www.videogo.com/>
Visit our new eBay  Overstock & Clearance=  Center! <http:/= /stores.ebay.com/Multimedia-Online>

--B_3222845786_558445--