[Videolib] RE: Grid on Digital Streaming Providers - add Chip Taylor

sales (sales@chiptaylor.com)
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:31:28 -0500

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Threatt,
Monique L
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 6:11 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Cc: Marc Presti; Urs Baker
Subject: [Videolib] Blog Update: Grid on Digital Streaming Providers

CW,

Now that I've overcome my fear to create a blog (nothing fancy), I will
provide you with updates through my Indiana University Media
Conversations' page.

This will eliminate the need to send massive amounts of information via
an excel spreadsheet. I'm just learning, so be gentle. (The system is
not entirely bug-free, but I'm working on it.)

http://mediaconversations.blogspot.com/

Everyone...good night and good luck.

Best,

Monique Threatt
Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture
Herman B Wells Library, W121
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405
T: (812) 855-9857