Re: [Videolib] Digital Streaming Companiesandlicenseoptions

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:42:44 -0500

Well TEACH and Fair Use don't apply to the use of whole
Feature films \ which is about all I generally deal with.
I am curious as to how it is currently used

I think everyone really wants to arrive at the same end in which educational
Institutions can use good independently produced/ owned media and rights
holders can make enough to survive. Any suggestions on how to achieve this
Are always appreciated

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International