RE: [Videolib] Caedmon Records

Cartford, Peter, JCL (CartfordP@jocolibrary.org)
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:36:52 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C630CC.757D9A10

In case no one responded off-list:
=20
Caedmon is now an imprint of Harper Audio.
=20
http://www.harpercollins.com/channels.asp?channel=3DAudio
<http://www.harpercollins.com/channels.asp?channel=3DAudio>=20

They'll let you sign up for an email newsletter and though the web site
doesn't seem to encourage phone contact here's their number in NYC:
800-331-3761.

A search of Baker and Taylor's Title Source limited to Caedmon and CD
audio yields about 20 titles, half or so to be published this year. I'm
not familiar enough with Caedmon's publishing history to know whether
these are back list titles or if Harper is using the Caedmon imprint for
new productions.
=20
Library audio publisher Books on Tape
http://library.booksontape.com/index2.cfm
<http://library.booksontape.com/index2.cfm> ? has released a Voice of
the Poet series on CD of about 20 American poets including Frost, Auden,
Bishop Stevens and Plath which I'm reasonably sure are based on Caedmon
recordings.
=20

Peter Cartford
AV Librarian