Re: [Videolib] Insight Media's policy on digitization and streaming

deg farrelly (deg.farrelly@asu.edu)
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:24:35 -0700

I don't see Insight's message as trumping US Law. As I see it, Insight is
making no claims at all.

I read the subtext of the Insight comment to mean:

"We don't own the rights to the materials we sell and thus we cannot extend
rights to you.

While you may have rights under the TEACH Act, we don't affirm or advise on
such actions".

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West Campus