RE: [Videolib] Fwd: Re: [Videonews] DRAFT GRID: List of

Hornbeck, Patty (hornbeck@middlebury.edu)
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:40:23 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C62DC1.6EE8E8DB

Good point, Gary. Talk with your distributors! Many of them are trying =
to find their balance with this new service as well, and will listen and =
consider fair comments about their pricing and licensing terms. Buyers =
need be involved with setting the ground rules for the marketing of =
streaming media and we will never have a better opportunity.
Patty=20
Patricia Hornbeck=20
Media Resources Development Coordinator=20
Middlebury College=20
Library and Information Services/#212=20
Middlebury, VT 05753=20

(802)443-2268 phone=20
(802)443-5698 fax=20
Email: hornbeck@middlebury.edu=20