Re:[Videolib] DRAFT GRID: List of Digital

Q (
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:16:46 -0500

This is great--thanks for getting it started.

A note: I'm not sure where the info about Media Education
Foundation's licensing comes from. But MEF do offer a 3-year
license (as well as 1-year, and possibly 2?). We just licensed
a group of titles from them for this period of time.

>>From: "Threatt, Monique L" <>
>>To: <>,
>>Subject: [Videolib] DRAFT GRID: List of Digital Streaming
>>Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:10:33 -0500
>>Wow! I'm really grateful for all the wonderful feedback.
>>Attached is the first of many drafts of those companies who
provide some
>>form of digital streaming. Other companies have agreed to
conduct a
>>formal survey with this information. I say the more the merrier!
>>I will be adding more titles, including those who were
represented at
>>National Media Market.
>>Distributors, feel free to fill in appropriate information.
If your
>>name is not listed, it will soon be.
>>If you don't want your information listed here, I can remove
it upon
>>your request.
>>I will try to add more companies each week and provide you with
>>additional drafts.
>>As always, you will want to contact the company for more
>>about their services and products.
>>Again, a million thanks!
>>Monique Threatt
>>Librarian for Media, and Communication & Culture
>>Herman B Wells Library, W121
>>Indiana University
>>Bloomington, IN 47405
>>T: (812) 855-9857