RE: [Videolib] List of Digital Streaming Companies and license

Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:11:09 -0500

Hi Susan,

I just sent me latest draft to the video listserv.
I look forward to your input as well!

Monique
-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Susan Weber
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 12:16 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] List of Digital Streaming Companies and license
options

Monique:
I started a spreadsheet to keep track of who is providing digital
programming, whose product was available on it, and what the website
was. I haven't had the time to update the info. from this year's NMM,
but I got even more at NAMTC, too.
I'll send you my work, so far, and we can collaborate our findings.

Susan

--

Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Langara College, Advanced Education Media

Acquisitions Centre_

100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V5Y 2Z6

Tel. 604-323-5533 email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase, May 2-3, 2006

http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac