Re: [Videolib] up to date human biology titles

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:04:31 -0800

Annenberg/ Oregon Public Broadcasting has a 13-part series in Biology,
produced in 2003.
http://www.learner.org/resources/series187.html
The animation and graphics are wonderful.

Susan

--

Susan Weber, Media Librarian

Langara College, Advanced Education Media

Acquisitions Centre_

100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V5Y 2Z6

Tel. 604-323-5533 email: sweber@langara.bc.ca

Fast Forward Media Showcase, May 2-3, 2006

http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac