Re: [Videolib] Darwin's Bulldog

Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:17:42 -0800

--=====================_16326968==.ALT

Lonnnnnng gone with the wind. In general, the Time/Life film/video
library is almost impossible to score anyplace, at least in my experience.

Wonder if these items count as orphan works? If so, I'm tempted to
digitize em and stick em up on the web...

(I can hear Jessica Rosner hyperventilating...)

Gary

At 11:12 AM 2/7/2006, you wrote:
> Dear CW,
>
>A professor is looking for a copy of Darwin's Bulldog. It was made
>in 1971 by BBC-TV and released on 16mm by Time-Life Films. I can
>not find that it was ever released on VHS or DVD. Does anybody know
>if this film is available anywhere?
>
>Thank you for help with this title.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Eileen Karsten