RE: [Videolib] Audio book downloadables

Mike Tribby (mike.tribby@quality-books.com)
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:25:34 -0600

>From Philip Fryer:
"Hey, I NEVER look at this list anymore, but we use Audible.com, which does
accommodate iPods :o)"

Hey, Philip, thanks for stopping by. Love your suit.

Apologies in advance to Bryan G.

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.

mailto:mike.tribby@quality-books.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Fryer [mailto:PDF@loyola.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 2:22 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu; m.loyer@mppl.lib.in.us
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Audio book downloadables

Hey, I NEVER look at this list anymore, but we use Audible.com, which does
accommodate iPods :o)
Philip

>>> <m.loyer@mppl.lib.in.us> 06-Feb-06 12:51:50 PM >>>
We have been using Recorded Books Audio Downloadables for a year and are
fairly happy with them but our Library Board has ask if we can find this
service available for an iPOD. Rec. Bks. only works on WMP(Windows Media
Player). Does anyone have any experience with any other companies?
Sincerely,
Marsha Loyer
Media Services Coordinator
Mishawaka-Penn-Harris Public Library