Re: [Videolib] Non-video topic: branch delivery containers

Rick Faaberg (rfaaberg@comcast.net)
Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:26:31 -0800

On 2/3/06 9:59 AM "Renee Zurn" <rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us> sent this out:

> Rick,
> We don't have a Costco in Duluth. Do you know who makes these
> containers?
>
> Renee

> On 1/26/06 3:22 PM "Renee Zurn" <rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us> sent this
> out:
>
>> The 2006 Demco catalog, pg. 63, has a couple I am interested in.
> Has
>> anyone used the collapsible plastic crates or the Rubbermaid deluxe
>> storage chest? The Hinged-lid ILL bins are too big for our use. We
>> need something that will only weigh about 20-25 lbs when full of a
> mix
>> of library materials.
>
> In the day, we used the plastic bins with folding lids that Costco
> sells. We
> bought a bunch. After 3 or 4 years, they would start to disintegrate
> and
> we'd replace them. They cost umm $4 each iirc - worth every penny.

I don't know who the manuf. is, but I'd bet Target or similar would have the
same thing. Plastic container around 1.5Wx2.5lLx1.5D (feet) with folding
(hinged) lid.

Let me know if you don't find it and I'll try to look further.

Rick