Re: [Videolib] Non-video topic: branch delivery containers

Renee Zurn (rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us)
Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:59:21 -0600

Rick,
We don't have a Costco in Duluth. Do you know who makes these
containers?

Renee

>>> rfaaberg@comcast.net 1/27/2006 12:09 am >>>
On 1/26/06 3:22 PM "Renee Zurn" <rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us> sent this
out:

> The 2006 Demco catalog, pg. 63, has a couple I am interested in.
Has
> anyone used the collapsible plastic crates or the Rubbermaid deluxe
> storage chest? The Hinged-lid ILL bins are too big for our use. We
> need something that will only weigh about 20-25 lbs when full of a
mix
> of library materials.

In the day, we used the plastic bins with folding lids that Costco
sells. We
bought a bunch. After 3 or 4 years, they would start to disintegrate
and
we'd replace them. They cost umm $4 each iirc - worth every penny.

Hth

Rick Faaberg