Re: [Videolib] Non-video topic: branch delivery containers

Rick Faaberg (rfaaberg@comcast.net)
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:09:54 -0800

On 1/26/06 3:22 PM "Renee Zurn" <rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us> sent this out:

> The 2006 Demco catalog, pg. 63, has a couple I am interested in. Has
> anyone used the collapsible plastic crates or the Rubbermaid deluxe
> storage chest? The Hinged-lid ILL bins are too big for our use. We
> need something that will only weigh about 20-25 lbs when full of a mix
> of library materials.

In the day, we used the plastic bins with folding lids that Costco sells. We
bought a bunch. After 3 or 4 years, they would start to disintegrate and
we'd replace them. They cost umm $4 each iirc - worth every penny.

Hth

Rick Faaberg