Re: [Videolib] ILL

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:34:10 -0500

I doubt there would be any other copyright restrictions
But some films are sold with what I would call "contract" restrictions
In than in agreeing to purchase them, the buyer agrees they are for
On premise use only. I don't think this applies to a a lot of stuff but
I know some very high end ( expensive) material can have this restriction

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503