RE: [Videolib] ILL

Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:59:09 -0800

Hi Mitch

Yeah, well...this clause is just to universally ass-cover. The most
common application is, as you've mentioned, loaning preservation
copies... I have, in the past 27 years, encountered one...maybe
two...instances of contractual (i.e. license) conditions that
prohibit anything except on-site use by the licensing agency...not
very common, to be sure.

Gary

UC Berkeley

*****