[Videolib] To Peter Delin, Re: Video source? "Tlatelolco"

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:43:16 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_Vx372qqof3qYEDHn+QuQyA)

Thank you, Peter! I'll pass this information along to someone whose Spanish
is less rusty than mine. I'm sure our professor will be very happy. And I'm
sincerely grateful too.
Marilyn

P.S. To the rest of you videolibbers - sorry to burden you with my note to
Peter, but when I tried writing directly to his address, my message was
rejected by a spam-blocker.
:-(

At 09:06 AM 1/20/2006, you wrote:
>Dear Marilyn,
>
>the title has been published in Mexico by "Canal seis de Julio" in 2002.
>All entries in WorldCat (VHS and DVD) are from this source. It's still
>available on their website:
>http://www.canalseisdejulio.com/index.php?name=pt_catalogo&cat_name=all
>
>with kind regards
>Peter Delin

Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant:
Film scheduling, rentals, licensing & previews
A-V Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu