RE: [Videolib] Academic library DVD checkout policies

Herbert, Rue (rherbert@lib.usf.edu)
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:37:40 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61D2F.CF1BF324

We purchase a large number of DVDs each year, both feature film and
educational. All circulate for 7 days, with no renewal. We schedule
the titles for classroom use as requested by faculty and students. I
will say I haven't been overly impressed by the circulation stamina of
the DVD format, but what are you going to do?
=20
Rue
=20
Rue M. Herbert=20
Coordinator of Media Collections=20
Technology & Technical Services=20
University of South Florida Library System=20