[Videolib] Closed Captions

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:41:14 -0800

On the subject of closed captioning, I've just run into a lab problem. I
wonder if
anybody else knows the solution.
The program was produced in analog and the master is in Betacam SP.
There is closed captioning and the VHS copy has it.

We want a DVD sub-master, with the closed captions.
The lab says they cannot embed the closed captioning without
incurring a very high cost. Can anyone help?

Susan

--
Susan Weber, Media Librarian
Langara College, Advanced Education Media

Fast Forward Media Showcase, May 2-3, 2006 http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac