Re: [Videolib] Two films I can't find

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:47:29 +0100

Dear Steve,

Viaje is available on DVD from this mailorder shop in Switzerland (seems
to be the only source worldwide at this time):
https://www.trigon-film.org/en/
https://www.trigon-film.org/de/shop.php?aid=7
Spanish with English subtitles; PAL /region code ?
in the meantime out of print, but available again in February 2006.

La Frontera had been available on video in the US by LAVA Video
http://www.lavavideo.org/index.cfm?PageNum_Titles=3
but they have finished their distribution activity last month. You might
contact them. Perhaps you still get a copy.
The edition from the UK is now OOP
http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000035690

There had been a DVD edition from a newspaper in Chile in 2004 but I
don't know if it's still available
http://www.tercera.cl/beneficios/oferta/0,5763,31818446_34025161_42843549,00.html

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat