Re: [Videolib] Two films I can't find

Delin, Peter (
Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:47:29 +0100

Dear Steve,

Viaje is available on DVD from this mailorder shop in Switzerland (seems
to be the only source worldwide at this time):
Spanish with English subtitles; PAL /region code ?
in the meantime out of print, but available again in February 2006.

La Frontera had been available on video in the US by LAVA Video
but they have finished their distribution activity last month. You might
contact them. Perhaps you still get a copy.
The edition from the UK is now OOP

There had been a DVD edition from a newspaper in Chile in 2004 but I
don't know if it's still available,5763,31818446_34025161_42843549,00.html

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin

> Steve Switzer schrieb:
> Hello--
> I had purchase requests for two films that I can't find anywhere.
> Don't want to give up without asking you all. They are:
> *El Viaje (English title The Journey) by Fernando Solanas, 1994
> (Argentina?)
> *The Frontier (don't know Spanish title) by Ricardo Larrain, 1991
> (Chile)
> Hoping for DVD's. Thanks for the clues, if you have any!
> Steve Switzer
> Florida Int'l Univ
> Biscayne Bay Campus, North Miami
Videolib mailing list