Re: [Videolib] Blu-ray dvds

MileFilms@aol.com
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:03:06 EST

--part1_19d.430693e6.30ea9aaa_boundary

In a message dated 12/31/05 4:06:22 PM, bltata@aurora.lib.il.us writes:

> Happy New Year, everyone.=A0 Just curious about something.=A0 Has anyone b=
egun=20
> purchasing the Sony Blu-Ray dvds?=A0 I haven't really seen any advertised=20=
yet.=A0=20
> We are planning to start adding these in the spring.=A0 Are we ahead of th=
e=20
> curve, (for once!), or are we jumping the gun?
>=20

Definitely jumping the gun. They're not available yet (probably mid-to-late=20
2006) and no one knows how the fight between the two High-Def discs will com=
e=20
out, so you might be stuck with an outmoded system before the end of the yea=
r.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128