Re: [Videolib] Homeland Security / Quotations from Chairman Mao

jrosner@kino.com
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 18:11:43 -0500

That's not fair. Kino must have 20 films from Mosfilm and
we have never been visited by the Feds. However we are going
to distribute our first Iranian film with the prints being
ordered DIRECT from Tehran so I am SURE somebody has been listening
in on our calls. I wonder if they were as startled as we were that
the film came in 1.66 format with MONO sound since that is about
all they get from the conversation

Jessica

Quoting MileFilms@aol.com: