Re: [Videolib] searching for several foreign films

Helen Mack (hpm0@lehigh.edu)
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:37:40 -0500

--------------040407020904090405040103

The last time I checked, "Artist pickpocket" was available on DVD, but
it was not Region 1. I was unable to determine when or if it would ever
be available for Region 1.

--
Helen P. Mack, Acquisitions Librarian
Lehigh University, Fairchild Library

Phone 610 758-3035 * Fax 610 758-5605 E-mail hpm0@lehigh.edu

--------------040407020904090405040103 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> The last time I checked, "Artist pickpocket" was available on DVD, but it was not Region 1.  I was unable to determine when or if it would ever be available for Region 1.