Re: [Videolib] streaming media and academic libraries: the

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:09:42 -0800

"significant number of academic title are already available for IP
distribution"

Media Education foundation, Films Media Group, and a chunk of PBS
titles...that's it, Mark...unless you know something that I don't

Gary

UC Berkeley

*****

spectacles."