RE: [Videolib] Legal copy??!

Margery May (mmay@wesleyan.edu)
Thu, 08 Dec 2005 19:38:52 -0500

Thanks, everyone, for all the responses & support. I particularly like
Milos' response (below)----I think if I tell the requester that acquiring
the DVD would undermine the filmmakers, he may accept that as reason not
to continue protesting to me! ~ Unfortunately, there's a listing on oclc,
which he sent to me as proof it exists, dismissing legal issues as
irrelevant.

I am now firmly convinced that no legal copies exist, in any event, and am
prepared to make my case, thanks to all of you!

MM