RE: [Videolib] List of 50 best documentaries

Pamela Sue Reeves (PReeves@uwyo.edu)
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:59:41 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5FB81.E810A570

Thanks again, I saw the Errol Morris movies on a list, and we own Leni
Reifenstahl. I'll just use my own judgement.

=20

Pamela Reeves

preeves@uwyo.edu

Manager