Re: [Videolib] List of 50 best documentaries

Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:19:26 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C5FB39.3A7DD580

Re: [Videolib] List of 50 best documentariesFWIW, "Video Librarian" is =
publishing its first annual "Best Documentaries" list in the Jan/Feb =
2006 issue (covering new docs reviewed in 2005). Some of the selections =
are higher profile (including "Murderball" and "March of the Penguins"), =
but many are not ("Word Wars" on Scrabble players; "Sister Helen," about =
an earthy nun running a drug and alcohol addiction recovery house; and =
"Sunset Story," about a rest home that caters to elderly activists and =
artistic types). I will try to remember to post the complete list of 25 =
titles (with price and company info) after official publication in =
January.

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com
----- Original Message -----=20