re[2]: [Videolib] List of 50 best documentaries

John Sinno (info@arabfilm.com)
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:15:28 -0800

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
Re: [Videolib] List of 50 best documentaries
Recent favorites of mine:

Murder on a Sunday Morning
The Staircase (must see to believe)
The Revolution will not be Televised

Best regards
John Sinno

Arab Film Distribution
10035 35th Ave. NE,
Seattle, WA 98125.
Voice (206) 322-0882 Ext: 201
Fax (206) 322-4586
email: info@arabfilm.com, Internet www.arabfilm.com

"What is cinema? Nothing. What does cinema want? Everything. What can
cinema do? Something."
--Jean-Luc Godard, Histoire(s) du cinema