RE: [Videolib] Movies about Advertising in the Plot

Trent Nicholas (Tnicholas@vmfa.state.va.us)
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:37:13 -0500

Hope I am not dragging this out too far...has anyone said Christmas in July (Preston Sturges')?

T. Nicholas
Coordinator of Statewide Media Resources
VMFA
200 N. Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23220-4007
804/204-2681
edpartner@vmfa.state.va.us

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Danette
Pachtner
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:24 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Movies about Advertising in the Plot

Dear All,
Besides the titles that come immediately to mind--How to Get Ahead in
Advertising, Putney Swope, Kramer vs. Kramer, Lost in America, Crazy
People, What Women Want, Lover Come Back--could you please send me titles
of your favorite U.S. movies that incorporate a depiction of advertising
agencies and advertisers in the plot? This is for a faculty project.
Thanks very much for your input!
Cheers, Danette

Danette Pachtner
Duke University, Lilly Library