Re: [Videolib] Need distributor info for "Madness"

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:37:01 +0100

Dear Matt,

MADNESS had been available some years ago directly from BBC videos for
education and training in the UK. It's no longer in their catalogue, but
that doesn't mean necessarily out of print. You might contact them if
it's still available. If so they furnish videos in VHS/NTSC, too.
http://www.bbcbroadcastlearning.com

With kind regards
Peter Delin
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin