RE: [Videolib] DVD Storage Solutions

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 18:46:19 -0600

www.aurora.lib.il.us

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
jbl@BerkeleyCollege.edu
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 5:28 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] DVD Storage Solutions

I work in a small college. We have a constantly growing DVD collection
(we have about 200 now and add a few every week). We are looking into
convenient storage solutions as they take up a lot of space. We're
thinking of putting the actual disks in sleeves and putting those
alphabetically in a locked box. Could folks share how they store their
DVDs and perhaps supply some vendors and products? Thanks a bunch.

Jim Leftwich
Berkeley College
Westchester Campus Library
99 Church Street