RE: [Videolib] video title-"Trail of the Rainbow"

Bill (bill@wideopenwest.com)
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:06:43 -0600

Karen,

Here is the web site for the Rainbow. http://www.rainbowvets.org/

I hope this helps.

Bill Gavin
Annextec
1935 S. Brandon Court
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
P: 630-881-1918
F: 630-637-8756
billgavin@annextec.com
www.annextec.com

This message may contain sensitive or confidential information and is
for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution,
copying, forwarding or use of this communication or the information
attached to it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please return it to the sender
indicating that you received it by mistake, delete the email and destroy
any copies of it. It should be expressly understood that the Annextec
cannot guarantee the security of the transmission and assumes no
responsibility for intentional or accidental receipt by a third party.