Re: [Videolib] Need distributor: No Place Like Home (1994)

M. Claire Stewart (claire-stewart@northwestern.edu)
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:26:38 -0600

I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

The URL is misspelled (in both messages).
http://www.berkeleymedia.com , however, does work. The other yields a
domain parking/under construction message.

I'm sure I'm about the 50th person to discover this and am probably
flooding everyone's email box along with them. Sorry.

Claire

--
M. Claire Stewart
Head, Digital Media Services, Marjorie I. Mitchell Multimedia Center