RE: [Videolib] Need distributor: No Place Like Home (1994)

Berkeley Media (info@berkeleymedia.com)
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:57:28 -0800

--============_-1079955045==_ma============

Dear Monique,

Yes, it's really easy to miss that "middle e" in Berkeley, even for
those of us who live here!

Dan
====================

--
Berkeley Media LLC
2600 Tenth Street, Suite 626

Phone: 510-486-9900 Fax: 510-486-9944 Email: info@berkeleymedia.com Web: http://www.berkeleymedia.com *********************************************** --============_-1079955045==_ma============ Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN"> RE: [Videolib] Need distributor: No Place Like Home (1994

[...]

Had you actually gone to the web link you cite below (http://www.berkleymedia.com), you would have found that "No Place Like Home" is indeed available from us (Berkeley Media LLC). You may order it directly online, or you may send us a purchase order. You can also phone in an order if you prefer. Our complete contact information is in the "signature" at the very end of this email.

Dan Bickley
Berkeley Media LLC

NO PLACE LIKE HOME, 25 min., color, 1994. VHS or DVD: $225. Produced by Kathryn Hunt. Order from Berkley Media LLC http://www.berkleymedia.com.
mthreatt@indiana.edu