Re: [Videolib] College/University Libraries: Your experience with

Jonathan Miller (jmiller@frif.com)
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:21:11 -0500

--------------020007010801040100030909

Actually, I'd be interested if people responded to this _online._

And distributors as well as libraries. I know they have approached some
distributors, and will need to decide what to do, too.

I believe their competition is e.g. CDigix, about which there were some
posts a while ago. So also, any comparisons between the 2 systems?

Thank you

Jonathan Miller
First Run/Icarus Films
www.frif.com