Re: [Videolib] video viewing stations

Troy Davis (mtdavi@wm.edu)
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 21:39:43 -0500

I'd like to add another (hopefully not too mundane) question to this:
What about comfortable chairs? Has anyone found the "killer chair"
design you would recommend (besides a LaZboy with a cupholder) to
accompany viewing stations?

Troy

Troy Davis, Media Center Director
Swem Library, College of William and Mary
P. O. Box 8794, Williamsburg, VA 23187-8794
mtdavi@wm.edu
PHONE (757) 221-2643
AIM/iChat: mtdavi05