Re: [Videolib] video viewing stations

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Tue, 08 Nov 2005 08:41:48 -0500

While thinking about an answer, I thought about how you need to define video
viewing stations. Here in the library's Media Center we have 6 "traditional"
rooms, 3 small group viewing and listening rooms, and three larger ones.
They are equipped with dvd players, vcr's, televisions, cassette tape
players, and cd players. But we also have 40 computers at Reference now and
I suspect they really do get used for listening and viewing, through
Blackboard, etc., more than our traditional rooms get used.

Jerry