Re: [Videolib] In Defense of Film Studies

deg farrelly (
Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:49:53 -0700

Jen -

You reported on it before I could put my finger on it.

The NYT article was wonderful... Pointing out cinema studies not necessarily
as an end in itself, but as a useful application in many other disciplines.

(I *think * I got that right!)

deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West Campus
PO Box 37100
Phoenix, Arizona  85069-7100
Phone:  602.543.8522