[Videolib] Life and Times of Rosie the Riveter

MileFilms@aol.com
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:58:04 EST

--part1_64.614aae11.309cfb2c_boundary

In a message dated 11/3/05 4:10:48 PM, kpatters@pct.edu writes:

> Please help me to locate this production which contains the actual=20
> interview(s) and not the producer or director's perception.=A0 I had order=
ed this for a=20
> faculty member, who stopped showing it mid-video because she did not belie=
ve=20
> the correct message was portrayed.
> Thanks in advance for any and all help!
>=20
Lucy Massie Phenix called and says it's now for sale from the director:

http://www.clarityfilms.org/rosie/contact.html

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
Website: http://www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_64.614aae11.309cfb2c_boundary

Please help me to loc= ate this production which contains the actual interview(s) and not the produ= cer or director's perception.=A0 I had ordered this for a faculty member, wh= o stopped showing it mid-video because she did not believe the correct messa= ge was portrayed.