(no subject)

videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:09:16 -0800 (PST)

b=PYpj+Jh/ynHR1NKHQvsK6IeARgEgaD8UAKPNigj64440bAK3p5IeUzqlBricecO/04Yn2rqYckE4G4A2aqiNsx4W/9c6K3YyKpDogxAZsDMS1WCKEvm1/vmSoC97v6kcxbh8bYL5JV2MsKNZpk+JJWmD4CpsW+MHZ9TZstOSIW4=;
From: "Valerie Gangwer" <vgangwer@mbc.edu>
To: <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:09:00 -0500
Subject: [Videolib] PPR for Household Saints
Sender: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C5E130.28A94970

Hello all,
I have been unsuccessful in finding a current rights holder for Household
Saints, a Nancy Savoca film from 1993. I was able to acquire a tape copy
second hand, but neither Sawnk nor New Yorker Films (who handles Fine Line
Features) claims to have PPR for this title. Any help would be greatly
appreciated as a teacher has the writer of the film coming, and we want to
do a showing and talk combination.
Thanks,
Val

Valerie Gangwer
Director of Audiovisual Services
Mary Baldwin College
540-887-7084
Access. Service. Knowledge.
ASK@Grafton library

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C5E130.28A94970

Hello=20 all,
I have = been=20 unsuccessful in finding a current rights holder for Household Saints, a = Nancy=20 Savoca film from 1993. I was able to acquire a tape copy second hand, = but=20 neither Sawnk nor New Yorker Films (who handles Fine Line Features) = claims to=20 have PPR for this title. Any help would be greatly appreciated as a = teacher has=20 the writer of the film coming, and we want to do a showing and talk=20 combination.
Thanks,
Val

Valerie=20 Gangwer
Director of = Audiovisual=20 Services